The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: heaven is a five letter word....heuer!!

: Hello Gianvittorio!

: Very nice watches indeed, also in very nice cosmetical condition!

: Such an 1133B is always looking great.

: However, as far as I can conclude from these pictures the black
: hands from the subdials on your Monaco seem to thin to be
: original. Am I correct or is it just my who's wrong?? Do you
: have some more detailed pics from dial??

: Any more thoughts from other collectors??

: Here's a pic of my 1133B
:
:

: Have a great weekend!

: Abel.

Ciao Abel,is always a pleasure read your comments and see your photos.

my monaco is a early model,-obviously- after the transitional models.i have noticed that in the early models the hands are a little thinner than usual.i have noticed various models.i have many photos in my hard disk about thin hands.

but i think that the photos are not aligned with reality.see live,the hands of my monaco appears more large than photos.best regards from Milan.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE