The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Monaco 73633... *PIC*

Ok one more posting and some more questions....

First one is for Jeff... As I was buzzing around OTD this morning I noticed something that I wanted to mention. On the price list page "AAA" ratings first line I saw your refer to the Monaco as 73663 and then the pictures section you mention 73633. As I don't have my watch in front of me and I hate taking the band off I do think the ref number is 73633, correct?

Also was the Monaco ever sold in this type of box? and if so when this box was used would the watch have come on a leather band vs a bracelet, or either??

I'm just trying to straighten out my small collection and want to make sure there as close to original as I can get them.

Thanks, Craig

Messages In This Thread

Monaco 73633... *PIC*
Re: Monaco 73633...
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE