The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
exclusive event SCHLOSS DYCK CLASSIC DAYS &old racedrivers

Dear Heuer Lovers,

Iris and i just came back from a fantastic vintage car show the schloss dyck classic days 2009!!

Heres a link for more pics of the offl. website http://www.schloss-dyck-classic-days.de/

As every year we had a great Classicheuer Stand :

and i met some very famous race drivers from the 70 ties ......

Helmut Kelleners ( who i bought the steve Mc Queen watch from, Winner Norisring and Spa 24 hours on Porsche 917 Gesipa in 1970) , my english friend ...David Pieper Porsche 917 driver also from the le Mans movie, Jasper....

Juergen Neuhaus Porsche 917 driver and winner in 1970 on the Gesipa Porsche 917 spyder, teampilot from Helmut Kelleners too , we wears a HEUER Kentucy ...needs a service...we will doo..

Kurt Ahrens, le Mans driver in Porsche 917....winner from,well please have a look at his fantastic webpage www.ahrens24.de

...we are discussing a porsche design orfina in Pvd because he needs a service on his winners-watches that where presented from prosche to him!!

and Willi Kauhsen.. race driver Porsche 917 and teampilot and friend from seppi Jo Siffert..he told me some nice stories over seppi... also on the le mans film and Heuer-race driver too..in front of his pORSCHE 917 , talking about seppi and the good old days...

and of course all of them ( only for you ARNO ) signed your BOOK !!and they all liked it too!

ENJOY & Greetings Jasper

www.classicheuer.de

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE