The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Congrulations!Who doesn't want a Heuer from his birth year?

Congratulations Jeff! I will bring you a toast tonight when I have a glass of wine with my wife Cara looking back on today's events. That you may spend many more years in good health and happiness!!

Sorry though , cannot send a pre-Carrera 3336 with black dial and dauphine hands as a present. The reason, I didn't see it yet myself. My sister, who lives in NYC will take it on her wrist today when she travels to Rome for a week of holiday and send it from there. This will save me 19% sales tax which Dutch customs may want to "fine" me with when I had the watch sent from the USA to Holland directly.

You know that I bought this watch also because it must have been made very near my year of birth, 1959! Many may have the same secret nostalgic Heuer wish: to catch one from his/her year of birth. Well I guess we will never know for sure whether we have one....or do we? Who is sure he has one????

I wish a very pleasant birthday with the colleagues and your family!

Greetings
Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE