The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Any ideas for Replacement Tag Heuer Spirotechnique Bezel

Thank you very much...though tracking down one of those beautiful Sinn's only to use for parts for the Tag Heuer Spirotechnique would be like stripping the gull wings off a Mercedes 300SL for use on a DeLorean. I do appreciate the creative idea however and hope to get a few more like it through this post.

I also checked with Auricoste today and they could not help (especially after revealing it was for a Tag), but just directed me to send it in for service in La Chaux-de-Fonds. Unfortunately, I have heard that Tag does not have parts for this watch and will just send it back (after several weeks or months).

: Hi- these are hard to find unfortunately. I've also been looking
: for one and called Auricoste in Paris to try and track one down,
: but they had no more.

: Here is a link to a few other watches that use the same case and
: bezel- although they're also not that easy to find.

:
: http://www.calibre11.com/2009/07/22/birds-of-a-feather-dive-together/

: E-bay may be your best option...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE