The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Combined Passions *PIC*

With a little time to spar I decided to try out my photographic skills and shoot a few choice pieces from my Heuer collection. I am a keen amateur photographer and recently achieved my Associatship with the Royal Photographic Society here in the UK. I am of course a new but avid Heuer collector. Watches are hard to shoot well. The difficulty is the multiple reflective surfaces that reflect light all over the place. They are also small and very detailed which requires a steady hand (preferably a tripod) and the essential close up lens (macro). I really enjoy seeing other people’s watches and more often than not its through pictures. Besides collecting them, wearing them and winding them taking pictures is the next best thing. I hope you enjoy my latest project.
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE