The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Back from holidays - Look what i've missed

Congrat's and thanks Jeff for the new look OTD -- I have just returned from a fantastic 1 month holiday in Australia. The holiday was everything i hoped it would be, blending adventure, sight seeing and visiting family but the 1 thing i missed was my daily fix of Chronocentric Forum. The bonus of returning from the holiday was spending a sunday afternoon reading a whole months worth of posts. And what a month its been - my highlights are :-

Jasper's Chronomatic Siffert - (i am green with envy) really nice photo's with before/after and service parts
Abels' tastefully reworked Panda coloured Carrera 12 Dato
Paul Gavin's Heuer photo montage`
Jeff's restrored 2446 re-united with Dauphine hands
Rich's launch of heuermonaco.co.uk website
Pictures of Stefan Bellof's Montreal
Jarl's Norwegian Bund
The discovery of a 2nd (but not perfect) Chronomatic Carrera
And clearly too many points to list the month over again.

Big THANKS to all that have contributed to the forum and made my return just that bit easier.

All the best - Darren

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE