The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Gray Monacos -- Questions About Two Models ? ? ?

Shown below is the comparison page that I did several months ago, showing the five versions of the gray Monaco. Two questions / topics for discussion today:
  • 1133G, Later Version (Gray / Black): Am I correct that these are realtively rare? I was looking through some files, and noticed that almost all of our 1133Gs are the earlier version (Gray/Gray), and that we do not have many of the Gray/Black guys (shown below, top right photo). And the sample shown is a bit dodgy looking. So who has the 1133G (Gray/Black), or at least good photos?
  • 74033G, Manual Wind Monaco: We know that these are very rare, and we have seen one offered on EBay for several months, at $14,999. Two questions, please. Who has ever seen one of these, in the metal or in photos? Who provided me with this amazing photo of the 74033G, shown below at the bottom right?

Thanks in advance for responses!!

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE