The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I can confirm genuinity
In Response To: Perhaps I Posted Too Quickly ()

Hi friends,

Jeff, you may remember I have owned one of these 4-5 years ago. The photo is actually still in the OTD galery.
After I received the watch and the confusion which was created by the photo which I sent then to OTD, I contacted TAG Heuer's in Switzerland. It was Jean Racine, the senior watchmaker who retired a few years who authentized this type. It has been made in small quantities and sold as an economy prized version. I received a written statement from TAG Heuer

At a later stage I found a photo of the watch in Rene Pannier's book "Collectible Wristwatches". Page 117 for those who have the book.

I sold it later because i did not like the dial with painted markers.
Sorry have been absent for a while but business got a hold of me .

Hope this helps

Cheers
Ron
Ron

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE