The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks, Paul . . . SOTC Helps Keep the Perspective

Thanks, Paul.

Doing the SOTC pages actually helps me keep some perspective on the collection. Going through this exercise, I do ask myself why I continue to own certain watches, whether I am still enjoying them, whether they might do better in new homes, etc. Yes, this SOTC forms the basis for the annual resolution to consolidate the collection . . . we'll see how it turns out this year. I have identified some that should leave. Of course, identifying them is the easy part; the more difficult part is actually taking the photos, doing the listings, figuring out the prices, etc.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Jeff - thank you for sharing your wonderful collection. The collage
: makes a fascinating image and represents a refined and
: sophisticated selection of watches covering a wide range brand,
: design and period. It must be very interesting looking back and
: seeing how your collection has changed. Taste is a funny thing.
: One design may be your top choice but as time moves on so your
: taste changes. You can monitor this by what has stayed, gone and
: remains a firm favourite and one you would never part with. I
: have only one complaint - two 1st Execution Autavia's is just
: not fair. Thanks and regards Paul

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE