The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
SteveMcQueen waering my Heuer Monaco on steel brachelet PICs

Dear Heuer Lovers,

finally i got the fantastic picture of Steve Mc Queen and Helmut Kelleners at the filmset Le Mans in 1970 ties, you can see that Steve is wearing the Heuer Monaco with the steel brachelet on his right arm/ behind the Porsche 917, Helmut Kelleners is getting ready dressed to start a race scene as a stuntracer with the actors silver helmet "Ritter" standing on the porsches back wing.
This is my watch, what was given later at the set to helmut Kelleners to keep and i purchased this watch personally from Helmut Kelleners last year as you know.

My Steve Watch with the extra custom made ( to fit a Monaco ) origl. Heuer signed steel brachelet , Helmut got this watch with the brachelet at the fimset leMans.

Great pic with my watch;

from Helmuts privat Fotoalbum;
Helmut Kelleners at a pause playing with his son Ralf Kelleners at the movie set leMans with the silver Film Helmet " Ritter".

from Helmuts privat Fotoalbum;
Helmut Kelleners at the left..picture taken from his wife focusing on their sun Ralf Kelleners at the filmset, Helmut wearing my monaco!!

Helmut and me at the hand over of the origl. Steve McQueen Watch from the movie LeMans

ENJOY Jasper

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE