The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
ATG Basel 2010 - Bremont U-2

Just on my way and I thought i would post the new Bremont watch they will be showing today in Basel.

Bremont where approached by one of the US military U-2 Spy plane squadrons to make them a squadron watch. After a visit to their base and incorporating the styling the U-2 pilots wanted... this is what they came up with....

The dial version with the red stars is for the squadron only and the version without will be for the public... available from ATG on a pre order......

I particularly like the 'black Lume U which is next to the 2 so at night it glows...

I will post as I go from Basel...

Cheers

Alistair

Messages In This Thread

ATG Basel 2010 - Bremont U-2
Re: ATG Basel 2010 - Bremont U-2
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE