The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I like last year's Hydronaut chrono, too
In Response To: Another watch re-launch ()

Hi Alex,
Yes, I like this new watch, too. I also particularly like last year's Tudor Hydronaut Chrono watch with the rubber strap. It has a great retro look to it and has a nice chunky looking bezel. I wish TagHeuer had put a similar bezel on their Autavia re-issue from 6-7 years ago. I was unable to download a pic from Tudor's website but you can see these watches there. I have no idea how much the Hydronaut Chrono sells for since Tudor apparently is not currently distributed in the USA. Too bad as I'd like to see one "in the metal". I'm not really a Rolex fan but I love these new Tudors! Do you have any idea how much the Hydronaut Chrono and Heritage are in Euros?
Steve

: Seems this is hip: so after the silverstone by heuer, the ploprof
: by omega, tudor is following with a model called heritage: so a
: 42 mm watch like a monte carlo from the 70s ...in like
: it...especially it has the today size: the old ones are little
: small

:
:

: ape

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE