The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Heuer - Chronosplit- FERRARI - wants over £8000!

Wowzer..now I really wish I ordered the Ferrari face plate!
Still though Im happy with my since 1978.

As for an answer about the 12k..like anything else,rareity,is factor,it has all the original cases,manual,etc.looks like nos.
comes down too ,how bad does someone want that particular Heuer,,& for 12k many other options are certinly available....for me its way to much $$$ given the series watch & its problems!
Am I wrong in this.
later...Dom

: Comments please!
:
: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Heuer-Chronosplit-LCD-LED-digital-watch-FERRARI-edition_W0QQitemZ200463906996QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Racing_Fan_Shop?hash=item2eac9478b4

Messages In This Thread

Heuer - Chronosplit- FERRARI - wants over £8000!
Re: Heuer - Chronosplit- FERRARI - wants over £8000!
Nice to have one already ;)
Re: Nice to have one already ;) >>>> Me Too !
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE