The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
This Forum & the Members !

I have been an avid enthusiast watch collector ,or should I say admirer for quite a few years now,I love my LCD Heuer,and my other watches 18k slimlines from the 50's , I have a real pention for crono's ,my lil Swiss army & the other one is cute & actually very well made.More than watches Ive been a builder of fine Cafe Racer motorcycles,all for myself,for years Ive done this as a hbby & real passion I just cannot stop,their all gone but 2 now,my beloved Ducati & tracy honda.I cannot get away from Italian Motorcycles & am highly regarded in many communties of Ducatitisti for my many years of lets say character.Any way I discovered this forum & I am totaly humbled by the same passion you folks have for the Heuer & the knowledge base here from your answers is outstanding ,Im blown away when I read these post ,you guys are truely passionate as I am about ducatis ,about your Heuers,and its areal pleasure to see such collectors that covet their finds as I would a rare exhaust system for a duck...this forum & you guys are great!
later....Dom
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE