The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Siffert 1163 bezel insert needed - see e-bay item . . .

there's a vendor on e-bay, wholesaleoutlet990, who sells aftermarket bezel inserts for Heuer Autavias. I bought the 11630MH version which appears to be of very good quality although I haven't needed to install it yet. I bought it as a spare. Here's a link to his 1163T item, http://cgi.ebay.com/BEZEL-INSERT-TAG-HEUER-WATCH-Jo-Siffert-1163T-PART-/310217388252?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483a65b0dc Needless to say, I have no connection with this particular e-bay seller, I'm just a previous customer. Hope this helps!

: I am in the process of restoring my Siffert 1163 and might need to
: replace the bezel insert. Does anyone have an extra original in
: great shape or know of good reproductions ?? Thanks for any help
: !! George

Messages In This Thread

Siffert 1163 bezel insert needed
Re: Siffert 1163 bezel insert needed - see e-bay item . . .
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE