The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Book: Tag Heuer 150 Years

Hello Everyone,
I just received, via Amazon, the new "Tag Heuer 150 Years" hardcover book. It's a beauty! Great photographs of the Heuer founding family with some especially nice shots of Jack Heuer as a youngster up through adulthood. It was also very nice to see our esteemed Jeff Stein receive an acknowledgemnt in the credits towards the end of the book! There are some nice racing shots of drivers, cars and timing equipment with lots of Steve McQueen pics, amongst others. This is a physically big book measuring 15" high by 12" deep. Not quite sure where I will display it since my tallest bookshelf heights are only 13 1/2 inches! (I ran all over the house looking tonight) There won't be enough vintage chrono (60's-70's) pictures in this book to satisfy most of us but the sharp detail in many movement and watch photos (new and old models) is just stunning. This is a great tribute to the Heuer family legacy so I congratulate and thank JC Babin for including so much Heuer family information. They also devote a fair amount of space to their brand ambassadors, current and former (although I'd rather have seen more watch pics instead but I'm not complaining). I recommend picking up a copy, especially at Amazons nice, discounted price. Has anyone else picked up a copy? I don't remember anyone here mentioning this book before. I accidentally discovered it on Amazon last week.
Steve

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE