The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Link to eBay Listing / Can You Please Confirm?
In Response To: Auto Graph ()

To facilitate our discussion, I thought that I would add a link to [what I think is] the eBay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Abercrombie-Heuer-AUTO-GRAPH-Vintage-Chronograph-RARE-/330359455834?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item4ceaf5405a

Can you please confirm that this is the one that you are referring to in your posting?

My first question is about the condition of the dial. It's difficult to be certain from these small photos, but there seem to be some rather large spots on the dial (for example, at one o'clock and eleven o'clock . . . perhaps also around the outer track). Maybe some of these "spots" are just reflections in the photos, but I would want larger photos before making a serious offer for this one.

What so other readers see here?

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: There is an Abercrombie and Fitch Auto Graph (Heuer) for sale on
: Ebay...Might be a nice addition to my Seafarer.

Messages In This Thread

Auto Graph
Re: Auto Graph
Link to eBay Listing / Can You Please Confirm?
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE