The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Claridges is round the corner too...

Stayed there for my 40th Mark, would normally stay at somewhere "trendier" but i have to say its amazing, and their deals for £300 are excellent. Service is amazing and its a unique experience, must ask for a refurbed room though, there can be quite a difference.

Really cannot wait for this event, seems to be so many guys coming up, is it worth planning ahead at some point and booking a few tables at a nearby eatery, to discuss the action and sink a few jars of ale after the event?

Rich

PS What time does it start/finish?

: Yeah, Claridges is very convenient for New Bond Street. I find it a
: bit old-fashioned for me though.

: In and around both Bond Streets is a very watch-orientated area of
: London - anyone getting there early should definitely take a
: wander around. And Speedie fans can check out the Omega Vintage
: shop in Burlington Arcade too. Big classic Rolex shop in there
: too, if that's your bag.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE