The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
How refreshing - communication with TAG today.

Some of you may know that I run a little site www.heuerheritage.co.uk where I showcase my watches and offer them for sale or trade (if I can be persuaded to let them go!)

Well....

Today I received an email via my site from TagHeuer

Before I read it panick struck - Heuer in the domain name, utilisation of an old Heuer logo on the site etc. - was I to be repremanded or shut down?

How refreshing upon reading the email to be congratulated on a 'fantastic job' by their Head of Internet and later informed that a new website is due for launch soon with a section for collectors.

Having heard horror stories from Rolex (and other brands) when passionate collectors have run sites it was so refeshing to hear from Tag with such a forward thinking attitude.

I doff my cap to Tag Heuer!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE