The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Some more pictures...
In Response To: The gold-rush continues... ()

So after having owned already three 1158 gold Carrera's (one 1158S and two 1158CH) I now finally had the chance to acquire what I was already searching and hunting for the last 2 years now...an 1158-CHN. An there's even more to come ;-)

The dial contrast from the gold in combinaition with the black subregisters makes this gold watch a very sporty appearance for sure, somewhat stubborn but very characteristic. I think you love it....or you hate it.

Not only the historical background but also the dial contrast for sure makes this for me the nicest 1158...followed by the 1158CH and finally the 1158S. But ofcourse that's personal preference.

The black date disc really lifts the watch up to a special level and gives it just that extra distinguished look it needs to balance the black and the gold tones.

I let the pictures do the talking from here.

Have a great sunday,
Abel.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE