The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Two Tone Bracelet query

Sorry guy I know its not Heuer but I have a question regarding my 1988 TAG Heuer 2000 two tone bracelet.
I was searching the net for links and replacement bracelets and they all appear to be gold plated S/S links or bracelets if from TAG....

My original it very light weight and the gold sections appear to be wrapped around normal S/S links????

Is this an original bracelet or a cheap aftermarket, I have heard that late Heuer/early TAG Heuer did have some models with what appear at first look to be cheap bracelets, is this the case with this one?

I don't really want to replace the bracelet if its original, the gold plating has worn of the inner section of the bracelet but the outer is near perfect...

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE