The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks to All Our Voters ! ! !

Thanks to all our voters!! We won by 1,700 votes (with approximately 24,000), but believe me, when we went to sleep Sunday night, with a couple of hours remaining in the competition, we would have begged for even 10 or 20 more votes (and the OnTheDash community delivered far more than that)!!

There are some very proud 5th and 7th graders in the neighborhood right now, and it is amazing that they were able to produce this video and win this $100,000 for the school. It's been a real community building exercise, with some of the same dynamics that we enjoy so much in our vintage Heuer community.

So thanks again, and know that our OnTheDash community was part of a fantastic effort for Abby's school community!!

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Guys,

: I must say I have been going back to that website all day long,
: trying to find out who the winner was.
: I had 7 other people vote for Abby's School everyday, I'd like to
: think our votes made a difference.

:
:

: Congrats!!!

: dddmmm8

Messages In This Thread

... And the winner of $100,000.00 is: Abby's School!!!
Thanks to All Our Voters ! ! !
That's Great News. *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE