The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
BMWs
In Response To: My four favourite... ()

327/28. The 328 was the proper racing car, but the 327 was prettier, so I'll go for the BMW 327/28, a 327 on 328 running gear. Best of both worlds :)

507. Beautiful Albrecht Graf v. Goertz design, add in the chassis mods performed by John Surtees on his car for better handling. Then lament the fact I have to limit myself to 4 here, so the 502 V8 saloon has to stay by the wayside...

M1. Road version, but also the Procars, as used by F1 drivers to battle against each other in curtain-raisers to the Grands Prix before they all got wrapped in cotton wool...

Gah, tough one. Already wanted to include the 502, then there's the CSL, I love the 700 (rear-engined BMW anyone?) but in the end I have to plump for the E30 M3 as the car that really turned me on to BMW. In ultimate Sport Evolution guise, naturally.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE