The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Anyone have a 1970 price list?

Hi all.

An email exchange with Paul Gavin this afternoon reminded me of something I've been meaning to investigate.

And to do that I need to see a price list from 1970 :) I've seen a couple from 1971, but that's too late for what I need - 1969 might have it in there but I suspect I will only find it in one from 1970.

If someone has a scan of one and can post it here, that would be fantastic - or if you want it kept hidden for whatever reason, could you send it to me via the above email address?

The end result won't blow anyone's mind, but it could be a long-lost model that is interesting to me at least!

Thanks in advance, Mark

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE