The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
For sure...
In Response To: Well Hello, Sandra ()

: Well Hello, Sandra . . . I thought that you might like this
: one!!

: I need to work on the Seafarer section of OTD, to show yours as
: well . . . slightly younger sibling, with more of a green
: complexion!!

: Jeff

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:
:
:
:

... I do like it!

I guess this models are loved after a certain time of collecting and one goes down to the 60's/50's and their peculiar looks ( broad sub dials, numerals, indexes etc... ). Will very much enjoy a larger Seafarer section OTD.
I'm feeling so good you did find for me the ONE I dreamed for many years and having it in your hands also cheers me up... that was a magic move! No words...

GOSH, this PASSION is a killer! :))

Cheers
Sandra

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE