The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
After Francesco's great series of pics of New York...

...maybe we should start a photo series of Heuer's set against signs of the places they were named after? A Manhattan next to a Manhattan signpost? A Monza at the Monza circuit? I might be able to do a Silverstone with the Silverstone racetrack in the background when my newest baby arrives shortly. If we have a whip round to cover flights and hotel, I will take one for the team and volunteer to take a photo of a Monaco with a Monaco sign in the background.

David H

Messages In This Thread

After Francesco's great series of pics of New York...
Re: After Francesco's great series of pics of New York...
No but it will stretch to a local Nachos! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE