The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Chuck's Flea Market: Breitling TopTime AOPA

as I see it's now the 31st in Jolly Old, let me be the first :)

I am offering from my collection this excellent+ condition and very rare 1969 Breitling Top Time 3 register chronograph with a mint AOPA wings black dial and the manual winding Venus 178 column wheel chronograph movement...

Nice large 38mm Stainless Steel case with silver contrasting sub-dials on the original black AOPA dial... nicely patinaed matching luminous in the hands and dial hour markers… case-back signed Ref# 810, Serial # 1279xxx (1969 production), Breitling “B” crown, signed movement and fully signed case-back... in amazing condition for a 40+ year old watch! I’ve only seen one other like it in over 10 years of collecting… this model is much scarcer than the many 806 AOPA Navitimers around out there!!

This was recently timed, oiled and adjusted by my local watchmaker and all functions work as they should... comes on a great Sirtoli (RIOS) black 19mm sharkskin strap with a vintage 60’s Breitling 16mm buckle and will also include a 60’s vintage Breitling box!

$2950 OBRO shipped USPS Overnight Express in the USA…
International shipping at buyer’s cost and risk…
NO trades please… Bank Wire preferred, PayPal an option…

Please e-mail w/ any questions or for more pix...
Thanks for looking,

Peter
PHX, AZ
greatsw at cox dot net

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE