The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Chronomatic: Paint, turning to Paintless

Yes, this paintless wonder was definitely my favorite - the first I've seen in metal -, the dial finish combined with these transitional hands and their blue lume just killed me !
Unfortunately, I do not have more photos to share.
This single shot has been taken at ABP , the famous Parisian craftsmen shop which makes some of the most amazing custom straps (our friend D recommended to me long time ago before he started his great bands creations).
These watches have been shot with the ABP's team camera per my request (we now have friendly relationships) on one of their stingray leather as I thought it was a nice background for such an array of Monacos.
Heuer, friends and passion is my preferred life trilogy !
Laurent

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE