The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
One more transitional to the pile

Really tasty transitional score there Andy - great photo's too !!!!

No trans on the wrist today (still wearing the fume Silverstone) but i have a photo of my tranny to add to the collection.
For those of you that have not seen one in person there really is an amazing finish on the dial. The depth of colour verses the angle of viewing is something to behold.
The square stainless hour/minute hands relate much better to the dial than the production models viceroy type - i love this watch.

Cheers - Darren
-
-
-
-
-: Hi all,
: Received this Monaco from Sweden yesterday.
: Dial's amazing.
: All that was needed was a new top pusher cap, glass and small case
: tidy.
: Pretty apt it arrived during Monaco GP weekend roughly 19 years
: after I saw my 1st race there :-)
: 1992 was a classic with Senna and Mansell nose to tail (literally!)
: for the final 2 laps - well worth watching the highlights by the
: way.
: The 1st of many great times there, excellent fun, especially in the
: old Rosie's bar afterwards :-)
: Good weekend,
: AndyO...
: 1st it's glossy blue -
:
: Now it's matte and darker -
:
: And now it's black :-)
:
: No digital cameras in those days -
:
: Senna wins -
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE