The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Dealer wall clock

Hi there

Firstly, I'm a newbie on here so many apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place, or my request is frowned upon!

Does anyone have (or know of!) a Tag dealers' wall clock for sale? It's my boyfriend's birthday coming up and he's impossible to buy for, but I know he'd love one of these! I've tried the usual eBay and Google but I'm not having much luck.

Thank you in advance

Niamh

Messages In This Thread

Dealer wall clock
Re: Dealer wall clock
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE