The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Congratulations

Hey Bullitt you've found a treasure indeed - these LWO Heuers are very much underestimated but they belong to the 'last real Heuers' strand indeed.
All the features of the brand are there, fluted pushers, signed crown and back...
The movement especially is very high quality and the seconds at the 12 o'clock subdial is something absolutely different from any other watch.
Also, this - together with the tachy 'cousin' - is the nicest of the 2000 chrono series.
Well done! Enjoy it in good health.
Cheers,
Fabrizio

: Yesterday I've found a little treasure: a very rare Heuer 2000
: 173.206 automatic.

: Yes, we aren't not talking about 1133b, Silverstone, Siffert or
: other blue chips, but I like it.
: I found it with his box and, maybe, the old owner will give me his
: documents too...
: Fantastic conditions, with his bracelet and all original.
: The case is in perfect conditions, like other parts...
: So, I bought it.
: I like to have it at my wrist and, in my small collection, it has a
: reason to be.
: Fluted pushers and signed crown are 100% Heuer!

: What do you think about it, dear friends?

:
:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE