The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
My Guess, $600 or $800

I am under the impression that we see a fairly steady flow of these, offered for sale on eBay, but I will admit that I do not follow the auctions, results, etc. I own one of these, and have not been looking to add to the collection.

Without doing any research at all, I would guess that we see them offered in the $600 to $800 range, but this information may be dated / way off the mark. It wouldn't surprise me is the current fair market value is in the $1,000 range. Maybe check "completed auctions" on eBay, and see whether you can find any sales.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
: Hello....

: I have an opportunity to buy a "Pocket Chrono" Ref 701
: but have no idea of the value... The exact same one that's on
: OTD, this is not the split second or the dec. just the plan
: 701...

: Condition in mint 90-93 out of NOS or 100.... Runs and functions as
: it should, no box or papers...

: Any thoughts on price would be a great help....

: He just gave me a price of $1000.00, is this a good price or
: exactly what it's worth??

: Thanks in advance.... Craig

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE