The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Yachting timer stopwatch *PIC*

I have been looking around in other places on net for some kind of information on this stopwatch.
And found this forum as the most informative where i maybe could have some help.
From the text it seems to be a kind of yachting timer, trackstar.
I have found different kinds of Heuer Trackstar stopwatches, but not this special one.
Anybody who knows some facts about this type, (when was it produced, for how long time and so on) or where to find more about it.
Are all trackstar stopwatched more or less equal inside ? there seems to be lot of different kinds.
As far as I know it should have been bought in Switzerland some time around late 70 or 80

best regards
holm

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE