The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A Sad eBay Listing . . . Pushy Girlfriend Forces Sale

Check out this listing on eBay, offering a Carrera Ref 73653 that the seller purchased just a few days ago, at the Bonhams / Goodwood Festival of Speed Auction -- http://cgi.ebay.com/270784401271

Favorite sentence: "Pushy girlfriend who doesnt appreciate watches forces sale and I am fed up sleeping in the spare room as I was unaware at the time of purchase that I should have seemed her permission."

It's a beautiful watch, but it must have been a miserable 17 days with the girlfriend. I wonder how she looks, compared with this lovely Carrera?

Jeff

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE