The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: A recent arrival
In Response To: A recent arrival ()

Hey Francesco, that’s a fine piece you have there and my sincerest apologies for not informing you of the merits of these first generation Autavia cases. It's one thing admiring them in photographs but quite another when you have it in hand and on the wrist. And only when you do can you appreciate it to the maximum and decide if it’s right for you. Maybe its too big or too small but sometimes its perfect and better than you ever expected. That was certainly my reaction when I received my 2446M.
I am glad to see you also have a fine choice of fixing it to your wrist – the best of Italian leather and the GF bracelet. Congratulation my friend and wear it in the best of health.
Regards
Paul;
www.heuerworld.com

:
:

:
:

:
:

:
:

: Big thanks go to Paolo, Master of early Autavias, for sharing his
: expertise.

: Good weekend to all!

: Francesco

Messages In This Thread

A recent arrival
Classic stunner
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE