The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Indeed

Totally agree Jeff, its not a Heuer made dial but a Singer "tester" the outer design is a red herring as i mention...its the interior design that is the "test".

All details of the finish are totally consistent with this and as Jack mentioned to me also it is unlikely he would have seen all testers. Again the crazy outside area was not imo meant to be considered...just like the round sub tester picture you and i have seen. I think we can agree that Heuer would never put such an "overall" design into Monaco...that is missing the point!!

Cheers

Rich

: Some months ago, Jack Heuer wrote to me, and indicated that he
: had no knowledge of this design; he was confident that he had
: never seen this one before. He thought that this design was in
: such bad taste that it could not possibly have been designed or
: authorized by Heuer.

: Maybe someone else was "testing", but it appears that it
: was not Heuer.

: Oh, well . . .

: Jeff

: +++++++++++++++++++++++++

:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE