The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: longines "orange boy" with new shoes

Dear Walter,

I don't mean to upset you, but may I please politely make a comment :
For me, to my eyes, and supposingly to some others too,
this irritating "Chronoswiss-underground", the surface you've chosen for these pictures, as well as for others lately when offering your bracelets, is - how should I put it right? - quite unfortunate ... not to say annoying.
Please don't get me wrong, I like that watch, I like your offers so far, and I'm seriously interested in ordering/buying one or even two of those GF-lookalike-bracelets, but I can only hardly look at that sort of "display" for longer than a few seconds.
I've asked my girlfriend - she can't either. ;-)

So may I make suggestion : Choose something different, some darker colored cloth for example, or a nice wooden table, or something - ANYthing - that will soothe the eye.

OK, MAYbe my laptop's too bright, or maybe my eyes are just supersensitive and just NOT normal - but maybe I AM not the only one and others were just more polite and didn't say. ...

Alright, enough. No hard feelings please. And YES, if you don't mind to keep in touch, I'd like to get back to you soon to ask for a bracelet (or even two).

You - and everyone here - have a great sunny weekend ! Enjoy, wherever you are, whatever you'll do !!
Cheers,
Olaf

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE