The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
A great selection of Heuer's in the groupshot
In Response To: Heuer-meeting ()

Hi Jan,
it looks like you had a good time here , plenty of material on the table top to cover. I recognise about half of the watches there as i've seen them in the flesh, who was the other collector? A wide range of watches to feast the eyes on.
I really enjoyed the last time we met up, maybe we should make a scandanavian Heuer owners meeting with everyone welcome.
BTW - huge coincidence, i have the same table cloth at home as well although mine is used to stop a 10 month old covering the table in a thick layer of mashed fruit & veg. 
Cheers - Darren

: Had a friend over for diner and late in the evening, after redwine
: and single malt, we decided to take pictures of our Heuers.
: Sorry for the bad pictures but I hope you can tell one watch from
: the other...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE