The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Welcome to transitional ownership

Thank Darren. Beautiful example you have there. Difficult to photograph indeed. Will be making some attempts in coming weeks with some real camera to do the Tranny and a few other pieces justice. indeed, DD has entrusted me to take good care as I will.....and he is close enough to come by for a home visit anytime.....think we all need to plan a heuer GTG up here in the CT hills one of these days....all the best
Jamey

: Congrats Jamey,
: these are truely amazing Monaco's.
: I'm very suprised to see David let this amazing watch go. I'm
: certain your classy El Primero was the key to prying it out of
: his hands.
: Now for the big challenge - photographing these moody metallic
: dials, it can be really tricky
: Enjoy your new watches boys.
: Here's my trans
:
:
: Cheers - Darren

: :

Messages In This Thread

Tranny Adoption
Welcome to transitional ownership
Re: Welcome to transitional ownership
Transtastic
Re: Transtastic
Indeed, four blue dials..
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE