The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
And Then a Common Autavia 11630 at $3,750

So the 11630 just sold at $3,750 (including the buyer's premium) -- http://catalog.antiquorum.com/catalog.html?action=load&lotid=96&auctionid=253

That's at least $1,000 over the usual market price, maybe $1,500 . . . but if the dirty old one (Ref 3646) sold at $3,500, perhaps someone thought that the cleaner, newer one (Reference 11630) was worth one more bid! Oh my.

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Just sold, at Antiquorum's New York City auction, this very nice
: looking Autavia, Reference 3646, with the early all-lume hands,
: at the price of $3,500 (including the buyer's 25% premium).
: Details here --
: http://catalog.antiquorum.com/catalog.html?action=load&lotid=95&auctionid=253

: This price seems about right to me. I recently bought an early 3646
: Autvaia on eBay, for around $3,000.

: Photo of my early 2446 Autavia is also shown below.

: Anyone here the lucky winner? Comments on this one?

: Jeff

:
:

:
:

Messages In This Thread

Just Sold on Antiquorum: Early Autavia 3646, at $3,500
And Then a Common Autavia 11630 at $3,750
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE