The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
I Believe That These are Genuine

I believe that these are genuine, having discussed them previously with our very best expert here in the US.

Members of our community should be very careful about accusing a seller of offering a fake . . . such accusations should not be made lightly, as they may interfere with the offering of a legitimate watch.

In the meanwhile, we can hope that John will make a good video when he eats his hat, and we can post it here, as a reminder of the trouble that can come from these false accuastions.

Jeff

+++++++++++++++++

: I'm sure most of you have seen this discussion on Chronotrader -
: perhaps its best had here and some experts can give us their
: views.....

:
: http://chronocentric.com/forums/chronotrader/index.cgi?page=1;md=read;id=21700

: Jeff, it will be interesting to hear your view as you are being
: used as some sort of guarantor of its authenticity (or someone
: else with the initials JS is). Also someone with the initials
: 'HS' is cited as confirming all is above board. (Homer Simpson?)

: I'll try to keep an open mind, but it doesn't look right to me.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE