The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
New Brand of Motoring Watches: Autodromo *LINK*

Hello everyone. As you know I have been on OTD for some time, and I wanted to share with you the exciting news that I have launched a new line of vintage-inspired motoring watches called AUTODROMO. We had some great coverage yesterday on Hodinkee and some other sites. I wanted to reach out directly to my fellow vintage Heuer enthusiasts and just let you know about them, as I am sure some of you will love them. Some of you, naturally, will not want a Quartz watch (even if they are top quality Ronda Swiss movments) but please before making comments on that topic recognize that this brand is aimed an an attainable pricepoint. There are enough un-affordable car watches out there. I wanted to make something people can lust after, AND buy!
Jeff has given me his blessing to post this, so pardon the shilling! I just genuinely wanted to get the word out to my fellow car and watch enthusiasts.
Check us out at www.autodromo.com

[photos added by Moderator]

Messages In This Thread

New Brand of Motoring Watches: Autodromo *LINK*
Re: New Brand of Motoring Watches: Autodromo
Re: New Brand of Motoring Watches: Autodromo
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE