The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Thanks Jeff & congrats to David D *PIC*

Great review, and a very interesting angle. Let us hope it is not the last Heuer book that sprouts from the OTD forum...i was toying with another, but frankly it's too exhausting a project to even contemplate right now...i'd need at least a year away from the camera for starters, probably two years!

Mr DeVos another splendid photograph, the book will be ruined by myself & Mr Gavin in mid Jan and will then wing its way over to you in Connecticut, it also goes to prove that you are more than just "wrist photography" ;-) (i always knew you were...!)

To everyone else, i'm now downing tools for Christmas, so i wish you all a very Happy Christmas, and although i have toyed with parting with my Chronomatic Monaco on odd occasions, it stays firmly with me, as it remains my favourite, and is only outdone on the wrist time stakes by the 1533g.

Happy holidays!

Rich

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE