The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Re: Prevent euro depreciation with an Automatic box!

Hi all
yes I search one, therefore I was part of 2 of these auctions, in both auctions ( with different sellers) seller send me an offer for 2nd bidder to overtake the deal. In one case of 220924340693 750 Euro and in the other one 320828425282 the seller asked 859 . For me it is clear that sellers have improved with own high bids and then offer it directly to the second bidder. That is the way to have most effective results. The auctions were not open to US bidders my be you can't see them. even once I saw only a clip for 167 € in Zurich

best to all
michael

Messages In This Thread

Prevent euro depreciation with an Automatic box!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE