The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
GREEN FROG

A GREAT FIND: first owner, MINT, almost NOS, with sticker on back Green PVD Autavia...juts picked up from UPS Stock 5 minutes ago.

So far from those I know:

2 NOS I know (one I own)
2 Mint I know (one is this, the other is without bracelet)

and about 10 in very used conditions.

First owner told me he used this in 1895 for about 4 months...since that time in his safe......crazy.....

What you see between the links is still the protecting wax...to protect the links against each other...like a white talkum or similar...also my NOS watch has this...and
normally used watches....dont have any more.

----------------------------------

I will sell this boy in the coming weeks....as ...I already have a NOS one.....this is a real gem....when I think back, my first I got in 2004....had to wait 8 YEARS to find one in compareable conditions!!!!!!!!

This is a scarce civil version with NO military stamps !!!!

---------------------------------

mmhhhhhhhhhhhhh GREEN FROG I love !!!!

Ape

Messages In This Thread

GREEN FROG
Re: GREEN FROG
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE