The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
CFM: NOS Dual Time Gold Diver case

I know there are some ani/digi fans out there...

It’s the massive 42mm case – around 44 with crown.
I know it’s not everyones cup of tea, but this is a once in a blue moon opportunity…

This is a genuine NOS watch case. It came to me without movement – with the factory plastic insert inside (with fake digital readout - as seen in the photos). I sourced a m’ment, but it doesn’t work correctly. The watch is truly unmarked, as new factory condition – it’s quite beautiful with it’s starburst dial.

My plan was to source another from a cheap 80s ani/digital Seiko or Casio, but I’ve got so much on my plate at the moment, I thought I’d pass the gauntlet on. Movements can be found on ebay from time to time from £100-150-ish.

Looking for £350 ono delivered. Head only.

Many more pics and information on my blog here:
http://heuerville.wordpress.com/2010/10/17/heuer-diver-984-424-dual-time-gold/

Thanks
Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE