The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Fantastic to Welcome Another "Orange Boy"
In Response To: Re: Welcome to the Club! ()

Amer:

Congratulations on the pick-up. This is a great looking one. Questions and requests:

• Can you please send or post the SN?
  • What markings are on the buckle of the bracelet?
  • Are the chrono needles black or a very dark brown / orange? [I believe that they should be the dark brown / orange, and I may (???) have a spare set for you, if needed.]

Enjoy this one!! Why in the world did I sell mine? My excuse . . . it was in the days before we developed the appreciation for these. Kind of like the Chronomatic Monaco, that I took the "pass" on, when the seller demanded $2,600. Oh my . . . we are so much smarter now, right?

Jeff

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

: Hi Lanny
: very nice watch !is yours have 241xxx serial number and HLD end
: links for the GF?
: thanks
: Amer

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE