The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Some db10 straps arrived...

I asked James for a couple of slightly different db10 straps and received them just before I went on holiday for a few days (it rained). I didn't want the extra stitching but I did plan to punch some extra holes to make both straps more like the perforated Corfam Heuer straps. I'm not so sure now. All my watches are on either original bracelets or rally straps, I'd shied away from plain straps but these two are so nice I'm going to leave them as is, unperforated, for a while to work out what I want to do with them. The brown one in particular looks great on the GMT:

This is a 1968 transitional Speedmaster which normally lives on its original bracelet. The only slight issue is that I only have one of the brown straps...

The black strap isn't so easy to photograph, especially in the wettest most miserable English summer in 100 years, but here's a picture of it on my Seiko Bullhead:

Messages In This Thread

Some db10 straps arrived...
Re: Some db10 straps arrived...
Look great
Re: Look great
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE