The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum
Vintage Heuer Discussion Forum
The place for discussing 1930-1985 Heuer wristwatches, chronographs and dash-mounted timepieces. Online since May 2003.
OnTheDash Home What's New! Price Guide Chronographs Dash Mounted Collection
Superb article DC

Superb write up DC.. Especially as I am the current custodian of your 11063 GMT featured in the article. Oddly enough, I've also just become the proud owner of a 11630P too.

I didn't know that the 11063GMTs case was different from the Diver 100. I presume the Diver 100 case is the same as the other 11063s?

One minor error DC.. It says that the red & blue of the GMTs bezel is to mark out AM & PM, which isn't the case, otherwise the red/blue split would be vertical. This begs a good question, why are GMT bezels split 6am to 6 pm? Is ot simply to mark out daytime and night time?

Stewart

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE